We are committed to protecting our users and providing a safe and pleasant environment on the IMAGINE website and social plateform. Included in these terms and conditions, we provide you with our rules of conduct that are designed in the best interest of our users and compliant with EU regulations.
All participants of IMAGINE Magazine are expected to abide by our Code of Conduct, both online and during in-person events that are hosted and/or associated with IMAGINE Magazine.
In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we pledge to make participation in our project and our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, level of experience, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
Examples of behaviour that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
Using welcoming and inclusive language
Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
Referring to people by their preferred pronouns and using gender-neutral pronouns when uncertain
Examples of unacceptable behaviour by participants include:
Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, public or private harassment
Publishing others’ private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
Not being respectful to reasonable communication boundaries, such as ‘leave me alone,’ ‘go away,’ or ‘I’m not discussing this with you.’
Swearing, usage of strong or disturbing language
Demonstrating the graphics or any other content you know may be considered disturbing
Assuming or promoting any kind of inequality including but not limited to: age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, nationality and race, personal appearance, religion, or sexual identity and orientation
Drug promotion of any kind
Attacking personal tastes
Other conduct which you know could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting.
Violations of the Code of Conduct may be reported by sending an email email@example.com. All reports will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. Further details of specific enforcement policies may be posted separately.
We hold the right and responsibility to remove comments or other contributions that are not aligned to this Code of Conduct, or to ban temporarily or permanently any members for other behaviours that they deem inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful.
Submission Terms & Conditions
1. I am the sole creator, owner and copyright holder of the submission/s and have the full right to allow IMAGINE Magazine to publish my submission/s without infringing on the ownership or copyright of anyone else. If I am not the creator, owner and copyright holder of the submission/s I certify that I have written permission from the copyright holder to submit the Content to IMAGINE Magazine and any eventual dispute about copyright use will be between me and the copyright owner. IMAGINE Magazine is exonerated by any infringement.
2. I understand that IMAGINE Magazine has no control over who reads/views IMAGINE Magazine publications or websites or the amount of readers of IMAGINE Magazine publications/websites.
3. IMAGINE Magazine will actively publish the Content whenever and in whatever media form they choose including but not limited to online and social media websites such as Facebook, instagram, mobile and print modes of publication. I further understand that IMAGINE Magazine has the right to republish the Content, in whole or in part, in future issues of the Magazine, in collections of works from the journal and/or anthologies.
4. I will not submit anything that is not rights free or content that I share the rights to, to IMAGINE Magazine without first clearing the use of the Content by IMAGINE Magazine in a signed document by other rights holders and present those signed documents to IMAGINE Magazine via digital transmission or mail and confirming receipt of all such documents if it is necessary.
5. I understand and agree that IMAGINE Magazine may need to edit my Content submission/s.
6. I understand that once printed or downloaded Content is embedded perpetually in the end users copy of the Content, with no way for IMAGINE Magazine to retrieve or stop access to the Content, hence the perpetual release of rights is essential for IMAGINE Magazine to use my content in its publications in any medium or format.
7. I understand that parts of my submissions will be used in print & digital magazine published by IMAGINE Magazine and for various forms of online, social media and print advertisements, website banners, email and mail promotions and any other form of advertisement IMAGINE Magazine deems necessary to promote the publications. I hereby agree to allow IMAGINE Magazine access to Print Resolution Images of my Content for aforementioned usage completely free of charge.
8. I understand and agree that IMAGINE Magazine does not supply a free printed copy of the Magazine and I am responsible for purchasing an issue.
9. I understand and agree that I have reviewed the original Content submission/s and any and all persons depicted in the Content submission/s are over the age of 18. I further understand that IMAGINE Magazine reserves the right to request proof of age. I further understand that this certification shall also apply in instances where the owner/copyright holder is also depicted in the Content submission/s.
10. In the case of submissions containing nudity or partial nudity, I agree to submit scanned copies of age verification documents of every person included in such depictions and pictures if it is requested.
Your privacy is important to us. It is SC QLT Group Division SRL’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, http://imagine-mag.com, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.